Looking to do work that has meaning, that changes the world to a better place? If that’s the case, then you have come to the right spot. At Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation, we are committed to serving the orphans of Iraq. Together, we can help the orphans live better lives, rise over their circumstances and secure better futures. Please review the job postings and send us your resume with a cover letter, be sure to apply for the job that matches with your skill set and make sure that you mention for which position you are applying. Also, please do include two reference letters, or their contact information. We look forward to reading your resume and contacting you if you are a good match. Thank you for your interest.
- Oversee all marketing, develop & implement marketing strategy.
- In charge of all social media platforms strategies, content and advertising (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google Ads, etc.).
- Planning, communicating, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with different departments.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to industry standards and advancements
- Present to Senior Management
- Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management.
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Reports progress to senior marketing management.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google and Instagram.
- Research and monitor activity of organization.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing.
- Implements industry-standards
- Extensive experience in social media marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven Project Management skills
- Customer focused with excellent relationship building skills
- Superior leadership skills and the ability to manage change effectively
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective people skills and able to work with different stakeholders including staff and clients
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Ability to build and work within a team environment
Compensation is negotiable with a competitive salary being offered.
To apply: Please e-mail cover letter and resume to email@example.com; include “Marketing Manager” in the subject line, and address to Baker Alfartousi. We sincerely thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Al-Ayn Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Please, no inquiries.
- Work with our in-office team to create SEO-friendly content.
- Manage content that has the potential to go viral.
- Maneuver within brand style guidelines and code standards
- Ensure proper linking of content, manage tags, and schedule timely content
- Stay updated on industry trending topics on Google.
- Knowledge of SEO, social media platforms, graphic design and video editing.
- Work in a collaborative environment and solid problem-solving skills
- Capability to work independently with sharp attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Create and acquire content for new products, programs, promotions, divisions and new web layouts while maintaining consistent branding.
- Work on updating news, testimonials, events, company locations and social content.
- Work with stakeholders in London, Iraq, nationally and locally to determine and develop content, documenting requirements in clear and easy-to-understand language.
- Ensure content is up to date.
- Work with other team members to make promotional content live in website and social media platforms.
- Assists in streamlining and improving process of managing large volumes of updates over time.
- Monitor schedule for all web, social media and design work with various staff and marketing manager.
- Assist in establishing online marketing strategy with business units.
- Prepare analytics reports and maintain keywords and metadata for SEO of website and social media.
- Interpret website and social media analytics, test and change webpages, social media content and graphics and structure if necessary.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Liaise with affiliates to take content and change it to suit Canadian donors.
- Bachelors in English, or web design, or web development, or graphic design.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in web and social media publishing or content management.
- Technically proficient with WordPress, PHP, and social media platforms.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere (or other non-linear editor) required.
- Excellent written, oral, organizational and multi-tasking skills with superior attention to detail.
- Strong administrative experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership, training and facilitation skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Commitment to excellence
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Professional, highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, high proficiency in computer skills and presentations
- Valid driver’s license; own vehicle available for occasional use an advantage
- Genuine concern for orphans
- Must be available to work some weekends as required
To apply: Please e-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; include “Content Editor” in the subject line, and address to Baker Alfartousi. We sincerely thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Al-Ayn Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Please, no inquiries.